Things said by or about Jared Kushner, the new senior White House adviser.
Jan 10, 2017
Thank you Jared for using something sacred and special to the descendants of Joe and Rae Kushner to validate the sloppy manner in which you've handled this campaign. Please don't invoke our grandparents in vain just so you can sleep better at night. It is self-serving and disgusting.↩︎ Esquire
- McCain is building a reputation for standing up to Trump. He also says Palin was worth it. Updated 1h ago
- Mark Sanford holds a marathon Town Hall session with the Charleston chapter of Indivisible.
- Exactly one House Republican has called for an independent investigation into Russian interference.
- This is what quantum physics looks like in real time. Updated 4d ago
- Researchers used ancient starlight in an experiment and still found quantum entanglement.
- Tangled up in q? Why our certainty around entanglement recently increased by a factor of "ten million billion."
- While Brazil's corruption scandal engulfs Latin America, Olympics stadiums get vandalized. Updated 5d ago
- The death of a Korean businessman slowed Duterte's killing spree.
- Trump is still embarrassingly connected to his businesses. Here's an overview of his most environmentally hazardous properties.
- Engineers and environmentalists saw issues coming for Oroville. Now a "nightmare scenario" is in play. Updated 6d ago
- Wild footage from a California Highway Patrol plane.
- As climate change progresses, expect many more Oroville Dam disasters.