Things said by or about Jared Kushner, the new senior White House adviser.
Jan 10, 2017
Thank you Jared for using something sacred and special to the descendants of Joe and Rae Kushner to validate the sloppy manner in which you've handled this campaign. Please don't invoke our grandparents in vain just so you can sleep better at night. It is self-serving and disgusting.↩︎ Esquire
- This is what quantum physics looks like in real time. Updated 3d ago
- Researchers used ancient starlight in an experiment and still found quantum entanglement.
- Tangled up in q? Why our certainty around entanglement recently increased by a factor of "ten million billion."
- While Brazil's corruption scandal engulfs Latin America, Olympics stadiums get vandalized. Updated 4d ago
- The death of a Korean businessman slowed Duterte's killing spree.
- Trump is still embarrassingly connected to his businesses. Here's an overview of his most environmentally hazardous properties.
- Engineers and environmentalists saw issues coming for Oroville. Now a "nightmare scenario" is in play. Updated 5d ago
- Wild footage from a California Highway Patrol plane.
- As climate change progresses, expect many more Oroville Dam disasters.
- The conflict in Yemen won't be fixed easily, and Trump's botched military raid certainly didn't help matters. Updated 6d ago
- Chemical agents and disinformation were integral to Assad's retaking of Aleppo.
- America's longest-running war, full of nuance, demands patience to grasp. Huh.