Jan 10, 2017
Thank you Jared for using something sacred and special to the descendants of Joe and Rae Kushner to validate the sloppy manner in which you've handled this campaign. Please don't invoke our grandparents in vain just so you can sleep better at night. It is self-serving and disgusting.↩︎ Esquire
- Tuesday's Rooster match is a battle of beloved debut novels. Updated 22h ago
- A rough estimate of how many books you will read before you die.
- The final week in the ToB begins! Five days of madness to go!
- "Will Putin expose the failings of American democracy or will he inadvertently expose the strength of American democracy?" Updated 3w ago
- Wilbur Ross just wanted to make some money in ethically gray areas (that should've prevented him from taking office).
- Jeff Sessions's spokeswoman can't help but continue to lie.
- Trump's assault on the environment begins with American headwaters. Updated 4w ago
- Don't just blame the oil companies for destroying the oceans—blame sushi restaurants.
- Nothing escapes the deepest trenches of the ocean floor. Not light, not nutrients, not pollutants.
- Crickets are your new favorite sustainable food source—but they may not have enough protein to feed us all. Updated Feb 28, 2017 ago
- Attention, Earthlings: The fate of your planet hinges on the success of the Impossible Burger.
- Study finds that Subway's "chicken" meat is only half chicken.