The 2009 Tournament of Books Zombie Poll is now open, so please click here and vote for your favorite book. Please note that you can only vote once. Also, you don’t need to give us your email address or your name, though we do ask a couple of additional questions about TMN (they're optional, but your responses always help us quite a bit).
For those of you who are new to the Tournament, here’s how the Zombie Round works:
- You vote for your favorite book from the list of Rooster contenders.
- We tabulate the scores and publish them when the Tournament of Books launches in March.
- The two books that receive the most votes and lose a round of play prior to the Zombie Round are brought back for a last chance before the finals.
- Of all the titles on this year’s Tournament book list, your favorite is Whore in Fleece.
- You vote for Whore in Fleece in the Zombie survey. So does everyone else. Whore in Fleece is the most popular book of the year! It’s sure to win the Rooster!
- Unfortunately, the Round One judge who’s assigned Whore in Fleece disagrees and thinks it’s lousy. She chooses to advance its opponent, Sublime Fun Is Meant, to Round Two.
- Boy are you pissed.
- However, you’re not too angry, because you know Whore in Fleece was the top Zombie book, and therefore will return in Round 4 to eat brains and wreck havoc!