Все ваши Белый дом принадлежит нам.
- "Will Putin expose the failings of American democracy or will he inadvertently expose the strength of American democracy?" Updated Mar 3, 2017 ago
- Wilbur Ross just wanted to make some money in ethically gray areas (that should've prevented him from taking office).
- Jeff Sessions's spokeswoman can't help but continue to lie.
Wilbur Ross never really set out to collude with the Russians against America, only to make money in ethically gray areas that should've prevented him from taking office.
Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross's damning connections to Russia are fairly conventional-seeming, in that they're all tied up in Russian-controlled Cypriot banks with difficult-to-establish (but almost certainly existing) connections to Russian intelligence services.
Obama staffers may have saved us from the Trump presidency by spreading documentation of Trump's Russia connections.
In case you haven't seen it, here's something slightly more fun: This tick-tock Times story of the Obama adminsitration breadcrumbing their evidence of communications between the Trump campaign and the Russians.
- In the ongoing argument over whether the universe preserves or prevents life, the preservers are currently winning. Updated 5d ago
- A Swiss company is confidently optimistic it can capture CO₂ from the air and bury it underground—eventually for less $100 a ton.
- How a “private Mossad” came to be involved in a small-town election for the hospital board.
- Our championship match is decided in the Tournament of Books, with news of a Rooster surprise debuting this summer. Updated Mar 31, 2017
- In Thursday's action, Reyhan Harmanci sets up a colossal final.
- The Zombie round opens with Buzzfeed's Isaac Fitzgerald reading The Nix and The Underground Railroad.
- Trump's assault on the environment begins with American headwaters. Updated Mar 1, 2017
- Don't just blame the oil companies for destroying the oceans—blame sushi restaurants.
- Nothing escapes the deepest trenches of the ocean floor. Not light, not nutrients, not pollutants.
- Crickets are your new favorite sustainable food source—but they may not have enough protein to feed us all. Updated Feb 28, 2017
- Attention, Earthlings: The fate of your planet hinges on the success of the Impossible Burger.
- Study finds that Subway's "chicken" meat is only half chicken.